Selling and Shipping
* Payment & Billing Info
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS and PayPal. Your credit card will be billed by Tynex Tech. We reserve the right to cancel your order if your billing information does not match your credit card's and/or your ship-to information is not the same as your bill-to information.
* Orders require 1-3 business days to process before shipping.
* Ship to an address other than your billing address
If you wish to have your order shipped to an address other than your Billing Address, then as a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, we do require an authorization. Here are the authorization procedures that we accept:
A) For order price under $100:
Please Send a Fax Authorization containing the following items:
1. Copy of the front and back of credit card.
2. Copy of a picture ID.
3. A statement reading "I authorize POShouse.com to ship my order to the following (shipping) address:" followed by the shipping address.
4. A handwritten signature.
And Fax to: 1-626-333-1008 POS House
B) For order price $100 and more:
1. Please contact your credit card issuing bank and have your shipping destination added as an authorized alternate ship-to address on their records.
2. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com, when address is successfully added.
3. We will contact your bank to verify this information after you've placed an order.
* Sales Tax
An 9.75% sales tax is applicable all orders shipped to California. There are no sales taxes applied to orders shipped to non-California addresses.
* U.S. Sales ONLY
We sell and ship products only within the continental United States. No shipments can be made to addresses outside the United States.
* You may return your purchase within 30 days of shipment date for refund or replacement, if it meets any of the following criteria:
- We sent you the wrong title.
- The product you received is physically defective.
- The product is unopened and unused.
* ALL Products returned must include original packing material, manuals, and accessories, just as you received them. Any damage to the original packaging might result in additional charges.
* Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for the freight when returning products.
* Return of non-defective products will be subject to 20% restocking fee on cost. Defective products can be returned for replacement with the same product without restocking fee.
* You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
* If a return credit is issued and you paid for your order by credit card, the return credit will be issued back to your credit card account and will appear on your billing statement.
* Please obtain a RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) number before you send back your return product. Products sent back without valid RMA# will not be accepted.
To obtain a RMA#, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Date of invoice
Item name, model & make
Once you've got a RMA#, you may return merchandise to:
POS House Customer Service
15584 E. Gale Ave. Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
* We respect your privacy
POS House values our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party except to further the purpose for which you had provided the information, such as making specific requests for information, or if you request that your email be forwarded. There are no other circumstances under which we will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
* Your personal information Is Secure
POS House uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information like your credit card number that passes between you and
Screen Wall. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on
POS House’s web site is perfectly safe.
* No SPAMMING
Unsolicited, "spam" mail is not sent to POS House’s customers. The only email customers will receive, are updates to their recent orders and occasional promotions, if requested.
* We value your trust
If you have any questions regarding POS House’s privacy/security pledge, please e-mail us at